- I sort rubbish - Sample 00:00
I sort rubbish
The Adventures of Fenek
Some mysterious looking coloured igloos have appeared right next to Fenek’s house. Does anyone live inside them? Are they really igloos? Follow our little friends to learn more!
By purchasing this book (Paperback) you will receive a QR code to download free worksheets, colouring books, and class scripts for teachers.
Thanks to this book, your child will:
- get to know the colours of the recycling bins and learn what ought to be put into which bin;
- learn about the importance of sorting rubbish;
- learn that it is indeed possible to make “something out of nothing”;
- develop in himself/herself attitudes that rest on being fully responsible for the natural environment.
If you want to receive information about new books, subscribe to the newsletter.